- Carmex Lip Balm, $1.89. Said to be addictive.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy, $1.98. Not a stick, gets on fingers.
- Burt's Beeswax, $2.49. More expensive stick, but contains common allergen.
- Kiehl's Lip Balm #1, $4.95. Over three times the cost of ChapStick, nearly the same size. Needs to be applied with finger.
- Clinique Moisture Stick, $12.50. Designer lip balm, expensive, similar to lipstick.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, $13.50. Similar to Kiehl's, with a higher price.
- Renoir Anti-Oxidant & Vitamin E, $17.
- Shiseido Lip Conditioner, $20. More expensive version of Clinique.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.